Ah, the long weekend! If you, like me, are a responsible individual for the bulk of the week, you probably took the extra day off this weekend as an excuse to cut loose, which means you’re probably wondering why your head feels like it’s in a vice and why your shoes smell suspiciously like vomit. No matter! Here are a few songs to soothe your pounding skull and put you on the swift road to recovery.
5 Songs For Hungover Recovery Tracklist:
1. Lionel Richie – “Easy” (What better way to wake up than to Lionel Richie?)
2. Yuna – “Coffee” (Because you need it.)
3. 311 – “Beautiful Disaster” (When last night’s activities come back to mind.)
4. Bruno Mars – “Lazy Song” (You’re not going anywhere.)
5. Johnny Cash – “Sunday Morning Comedown” (Well, you have to get up SOME time…)
Bonus: Kid Cudi – Up Up & Away (… But you don’t have to do it sotally tober. It’s a holiday weekend after all!)